Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reasons I love my iPhone

I'm slow to embrace new technology. I find something I like and stick with it. So, I wasn't in a rush to get this iPhone thingamajig Garrett was so pumped about.

But I totally see the light now.

Here are a few reasons I love my iPhone.

1. It has a nightlight on it.
2. That can look like a lighter so I can wave it above my head and pretend I'm at a concert when music plays.
3. It has a light saber application so I can battle evil and hear the cool sound as I kick Vader's butt. (And no, I don't feel stupid pretending my iPhone is a light saber. The Force is with me.)
4. It has a Magic 8 Ball app. All I have to do is ask a question, shake the iPhone, and my future is secure.
5. I can check out movie times and watch trailers anywhere at anytime.
6. I can read the New York Times in the middle of the night while I'm feeding Max.
7. I can learn a vocabulary word daily.
8. I can find my way way to the closest subway station with its cool GPS.
9. It has a white noise sound that also has the sounds of fire, crickets, fans, rain, etc.
10. I can keep my calendar on it.
11. I can keep my address book on it.
12. I can talk into it and it types a semi-accurate list of things-to-do.
13. I can take cute pics of Max with it.
14. I can listen to music.
15. I can hold it up to a song that's playing and it will tell me the name of the song and who is singing it.
15. I can read novels on it.
16. I can look up reviews on a product online while standing at the store.
17. I can check my email.
18. It's a phone.
19. It looks cool.
20. I'm sure there are many more things I'll love that I don't even know about yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment