Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Read the book...wear the shirt

My hubby helped me set up a shop online since I don't know how to convert my ideas to jpg files. I still have more plans, but we went ahead and posted the shirts already created.

A link to the shop is on my website. Check it out: www.brandibarnett.com/buystuff

You may think they're just t-shirts, but I think you'll be surprised at how versatile they are. Here are some ideas for where to wear your Glamour swag:

a Glamour booksigning
a first date
the prom
a job interview
a slumber party
the gym
a voting booth
a basketball game
summer school
a canoe trip
a shopping spree
your cousin's graduation
a book club meeting
a study group
during standardized tests
a PTA meeting
a college visit

so...basically...do I have this straight?

any school event
any work event
any social event

Yep. Enjoy.

I hope to see you at one of the Glamour events. More are planned, so keep checking back here for updates: www.brandibarnett.com/events If you'd like to arrange an event, contact me at brandi at brandibarnett.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment