Monday, August 18, 2008

Glamour-ous contents in an unassuming brown box

My hubby came home for lunch and asked if I'd seen the box on the front porch. Nope. He carried it inside so I could open it.
Lovely advanced copies of Glamour gleamed up at me.

Seeing a beautiful book with my name and picture on the cover and my story inside was surreal. The cover is even prettier in person than on the computer screen. The font looks friendly and inviting--especially for tween and teen girls. Admittedly, I was afraid to look too closely for fear I'd see a mistake of some kind even though the publisher sent word that everything is perfect, "glamorous even."

For now, I'm content with admiring the book from afar. I've got to get used to the idea that I'm a published author.

With a hardcover novel.

That you can buy.

At a bookstore.

Yep, this should sink in by November 18--when you can buy a copy of your very own!

No comments:

Post a Comment