Friday, July 18, 2008

Journal: blogs that should be



Books in Transit

Perhaps this blog already exists, but I don't know about it. I love the public transportation system here in the northeast. I know some people enjoy driving, but I never have. To me, it's extremely stressful. However, if I'm on a train or a bus, someone else takes care of the details while I can relax with an iPod or a book. Garrett usually chooses the music, and I usually choose the reading material.

Lots of people choose reading material. I enjoy peeking down the subway or the train aisles to catch a glimpse of the titles people are reading. It's enlightening to see how many different kinds of people enjoy the same books.

Perhaps if I had a blog called Books in Transit, I'd simply list the books I see each week.

Or maybe I could randomly interview people about their favorite books.

Or maybe I could review the books they're reading.

Nevertheless, I think it would be a site I'd click on before going to the library or bookstore.

Journal: What book would you read on the train and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment