Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We sold our house!


My husband and I sold our house in Oklahoma, so we went back to pack up and move. I flew back a few days early to get things ready. When I stepped outside on the morning my parents and hubby were supposed to arrive to help pack, I saw this hot air balloon. Look at how blue and clear the sky was!
When we moved to New Jersey several months ago, we didn't have any furniture because we left it all in the house to "stage" it for buyers. So, our apartment is mostly in the style of IKEA. Most of our things are in storage until we find a house, but it's nice to have some of our own stuff around us again. Sadly, our big, flatscreen tv hasn't arrived yet. It really upsets my husband since he's totally addicted to his PS3.

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful shot! It looks like the perfect day to finish all that stressful packing and moving. All that blue feels like your lungs just want to burst and take in the air! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have to agree with Randy. That is definitely professional photography! Well, how's your home there in New Jersey? You’re probably enjoying the fruits of your hard work and perseverance there. And how's the flat screen TV? I can imagine your husband watching the Nets' games there. LOL!

    [Abdul Jackson]

    ReplyDelete