Saturday, April 12, 2008

Glamour Cover Art

Oh. My. Goodness.

I received an email yesterday from the brilliant lady who is creating the cover art for my book. She sent me four different ones and said that I'd have say on the final. What do I say? They're amazing!

It's like she crawled inside my head and saw my fictional world as I saw it. How did she do that?I've been imagining what this book would look like for several years now. She asked my opinion on a few things earlier and I told her. However, she nailed details I'd dreamed of but never mentioned.

Grinning from ear to ear, I opened the first one and thought, "This is it. This is perfect." Once I reached the last one, I realized she'd done an excellent job on each one.I have two favorites, but we'll see which one makes the cover.

As soon as I get permission, I'll post it for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment