Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Pictures!

I made costumes for Halloween 2012. 

Scary.

I'm creative, not crafty. Big difference.

Max's robot was fun to make. No sewing. No glue. Just Christmas lights and ducktape and recycled materials. My mom spray painted the box. 

My kind of costume.

He carried a toolbox to hold his candy.
The real monster was making Alexandra's silver tutu.

Glitter covered every surface and made me realize why my mom was always so cranky around Halloween when I was a kid. All I did was tie glittered tulle to a ribbon, but I was so, so finished before the project was.
Having snacks at Max's preschool party.   

 Our little robots were so cute and had so much fun that it was worth the whole glittery mess.
Someone powered off our smallest robot just as we started trick or treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment