Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Hunger Games is here!

It's here!
I'm crazy about the book. I've written about it here, here, and here.  

I haven't been this excited about a movie since Star Wars Episode I...and we all know how that turned out.  

Let's think positive thoughts and focus on the future.

Invite your friends, and...


...host a party with a little help from your online pals.

Shelterrific has an idea for a tracker jay pinata that made me laugh out loud!

Confessions of a Cookbook Queen has great food ideas clearly tied to the story. *Spoiler alert*

Shine from Yahoo has fancier recipes that look delicious and add a bit more style.

OhBrooke: The parachute-like container for her "deadly berries" is cute.


Need some tunes? Check out this article about the soundtrack.

Which district is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment