Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Favorite: Showered with Love and Friendship

Last week, my friend Ange B hosted a shower for Baby Alexandra at Ange N's house. It was so much fun! I sometimes forget how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life.  That Saturday reminded me of how blessed I am.  Others who couldn't be there sent good wishes. I'm one lucky girl. Thanks for such a great day!

Ange B and Ange N with a goofy looking me

pretty on the outside with chocolate and strawberries on the inside
my mom and sister-in-law

Class of '93 gals
Ange told me she thought showers were boring and planned to be different for me. (I felt sorry for her when her dj plans fell through.) She made it clear she was not about any sort of string-tying baby shower games.

Instead, she had everyone decorate onesies. How cool is that?  Thanks to the ladies in attendance, I have a personalized collection of adorable onesies made with love.
The other side had a ROOSTER!

This one was so detailed! She could have sold it, but Alexandra gets it. Yay!

If I taught Zumba, would my hair look like this?





 


I was so grateful to everyone who took time to be there. Alexandra and I feel loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment