Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Blogger Blech

I'm new to the blogging arena.

No, wait, that's not true.

I'm well acquainted to the blog world and am quite addicted to several. Fashion blogs call to me like sirens. I can't go through my day without checking my faves:
Alas, I do not have a handle on the details on running my own blog. So, go ahead and laugh whenever I do something silly. And if you know how to fix it, please let me know.

One thing that's driving me bonkers is the stupid dateline that shows up on the day an entry is drafted. Sure, if I did this blog thing properly and typed on the day that I want to publish it, there'd be no problem. However, I have a life beyond my computer. (Admittedly, one in which more adventure would be welcome.) So, what about when I want to draft something for later because I plan to while away the hours that day with a delicious new novel or Fashion Week in Bryant Park or the sand at any beach?

I guess I can't cheat...unless you tell me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment