Tuesday, October 11, 2011

TV Tuesday: Gossip Girl

Sometimes people do things when no one is looking.

When everyone else is asleep, I devour baked goods while watching shows on tv that are pretty.

Based on a series of young adult novels by Cecily von Ziegesar, Gossip Girl's poor little rich kids aren't exactly who you want your teens emulating.

Still, I could easily watch this show on mute.  The clothes and most of the cast are equal in their eye candy status.

In the novel I'm currently revising, Chase Crawford, who plays Nate Archibald, is the physical model for one of my characters. 

Meet Zac in my current novel. Pretty, isn't he?

The lovely Blake Lively, who plays Serena van der Woodsen, usually sports an expensive, teeny-tiny skirt.
Alas, I will miss Leighton Meester who declared this season her last.  I love her style on screen and off.  I'm glad it looks like she will get her "prince" on the show (one way or the other).
Many other cast members are as pretty as their characters are soap opera-y. You'll just have to watch to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment