Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Favorite: Skate Date


At Max's birthday party this summer, we heard our little city might have an outdoor skating rink this holiday season. I've been excited about it ever since.  This week, we finally got out there and experienced it for ourselves.

My brother and sister-in-law met us at a nearby restaurant and then watched Alexandra while I skated with my boys.
My brother always avoids the paparazzi (me)
My brother calls her a baby hog, but we call her the Baby Whisperer. We love Aunt Lisa!
Lacing the skates took almost as long as our actual time on the ice!


Hanging out afterward, we watched the amazing Zamboni!

Ok. Maybe not a real Zamboni.
We had a blast! I hope to do it again before New Year's Day when the rink closes up.

I think I know how the kids felt when they learned Frosty had to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment