Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Favorite: 52 Smiles Campaign

Like many of you, I'm a blog voyeur. I rarely comment on or follow a blog even though I read it regularly.  I'll write more about this soon, but first I'd like to share a new blog I found this week that makes me happy.

 Katherine Marie Photography's feel-good approach stands out in the blogosphere.

The fact that it makes me smile isn't surprising since my favorite feature is its 52 Smiles campaign.  The goal? "...to create one out-of-the-ordinary kindness act each week for one year."

And it's easy if you want to join in the fun because she gives you suggestions on how to do it.  Here is April's challenge.  Here is March's. Here is February's.

Simple ideas for committing acts of kindness all by your little 'ol self fill many of the posts.  Simple happy moments from life fill others.  What's not to like?

Check it out. And maybe, like me, you can commit on this Earth Day to making the world a better place one small kindness at a time.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Off to make someone smile...1st candidate, Jameson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little guy is a perfect candidate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm bad about leaving comments too! :):) When I first started blogging I even decided NOT to have a comment section. I'm tickled that posted about our 52 SMILES project!!!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very welcome. Thank you for spreading sunshine on such a great blog.

    ReplyDelete