Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tulsa Book Signing Tonight!

Come see me in Tulsa tonight at the Barnes and Noble on 41st. The signing begins at 7:00. It's a great opportunity to do some last minute Christmas shopping. Glamour makes a great gift for the teen or tween in your life--or the gal of any age who likes fairies, glamour, and glitz.

Max may or may not be there. I was up with him all night. He alternated between shrieking and collapsing into my arms. We think that either his tummy hurt or his ears are messed up from the flight. It's so frightening. As I mentioned in an earlier post, he doesn't complain unless there's something to cry about. He seems a bit improved this morning, so I hope it's all over.

So, please come by and see me...and you might even get to meet Max.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi! I met you at Barnes and Noble on the 18th of Dec. I bought your book and have finally gotten around to reading it. I enjoyed your story and can't wait to read your future ones! I told my 12 yr old daughter to read it. She is now doing so. She took it to school today and several girls want to borrow it when she is done. I told them that they have to write to you when they are done. You should hear from them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi! I met you at Barnes and Noble on the 18 of Dec. I bought your book and have finally gotten around to reading it. I enjoyed your book greatly and suggested that my daughter read it. She is now doing so. She took it to school today and several friends want to borrow it. I told them that they need to email you to let you know what they think. You should begin hearing from them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful! Thanks so much for letting me know. I look forward to hearing from the girls.:)

    ReplyDelete