Friday, March 16, 2012

Living a Pinteresting Life

Today's Pinteresting Life segment is in honor of Dee Dee's book Beyond the Farthest Star.


For anyone planning a Beyond the Farthest Star event, check out our Novel Idea party and add these star-studded ideas, too. Simply click on the pictures to get to original source.


Who doesn't love a cascade of stars?
 Have a signature cocktail and call it The Doty in (dis)honor of a cocktail sipping mom in the book with the same name.

If you bought a bunch of Christmas lights on deep discount after the holiday just begging to be used, here's your answer.
I can't find original source, so if you have it, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, Brandi. Thanks! I had no idea you were doing this. Stellar star ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I throw amazing parties in my head. Pinterest enables this addiction.Seriously, though, I want to make that twinkle light tulle thing. It looks like a lot of tying, but it's so pretty!

      Delete