Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oklahoma Writers Federation, Inc.

Each year Oklahoma is home to an annual writing conference. Each year, my Inklings and I attend. We're the ones at the contest banquet shaking our "hallelujah basket" and wearing tiaras in celebration.

Here are a couple of Inklings with the hallelujah basket:
But this year I cheated....or at least I feel as if I did. I showed up for lunch, hung out that afternoon and went to the banquet. No conference. No sessions. That won't happen again. Not only did I not get to visit with friends I only see once or twice a year, but I missed out on some great speakers. Luckily, I was able to chit chat with a couple of agents after the banquet and they reinforced an idea I've been working on making a reality.

Stay tuned for some exciting news regarding my young adult book GLAMOUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment